Another day, another year, another life

I'm a year older today, woohoo! never been more excited.
I don't know whether to evaluate just the past year or my entire life to this point.


What does it matter?!, I'm grateful to be alive and to know God. I can't get enough of Him, the more I know Him, the more I want to know because He doesn't "get finished".
Every day I yearn to know more. I used to sing this song in church and read about it in the bible but now more than ever I understand what David was talking about.
"As the dear panteth for the waters so my soul longs after you,
You alone are my hearts desire and I long to worship you".
Putting a side my endless wish list, the one thing that I'm praying for is a five hour (five hours being the lower limit) ultimate worship jam session with believers who are sold out for Christ. A time of prayer, praise, dance, weeping, singing, shouting- just worship. With people who are not so concerned about who is around, but who are hungry for God. With people who desire to lift up the name of JESUS, tell Him who He is, what He means to them and how they can't live without Him.
That is what I live for- worship.
On the other hand Face book is the best, I can't tell you how many birthday messages I received over the course of this week. Big up to Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, the founder of this amazing, online, social, networking, website.
19 days to go.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:21 AM

    And a happy birthday to you! Be blessed this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport