Falling beautifully!











GOD BE PRAISED!!!

Comments

  1. how i love autumn ...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do practice and have a big Fascination with Poetry , Spoken word and Photography I think the two are related. Those pics have too much color and speak louder than you can Imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do Practice and have a Fascination for Spoken Word, Poetry and Photography. Those pic are have too much color and say so much. If only i was the one looking through the lens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ug girl - Too true! Love autumn too.

    Robyn - I totally get you! I smiled like a Chesire cat the entire time that I was snapping away. Very fulfilling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very beautiful photos. Absolutely love the fall because of its colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Wendal. Happy fall!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport