A day in the life of a fly

Whee! It's that time again. Time to crawl out into the warmth.
Stretch, shake your wings.
Aah! The wind feels good. Look at the colorful flowers; green, red, yellow, blue, purple. Wait a minute, what is that? I can land on air?, This is magic. Look! It's holding a sea of, of, is that gold? blood?
Lick, lick, this is tasty.
Oh oh, there is a larger presence around here, I can sense it. Fly away!
OK now it's safe to return, I could stay licking this all day you know.
Oh oh oh no! Into the sea I faaaall. I'm drowning, kick, kick, flap flap, oh dear, this is it. I'm drowning in the sea of sweet gold.

Just then he looks down and realizes the creature in his drink and exclaims, "uh! these flies!!"
Swoosh! He flashes the apple juice down the sink, rinses the glass and pours out some more juice.

Meanwhile
"phew!" it shakes out it's heavy wet wings and drugs itself to the side.
"That was a close call"

But
He rinses the sink and "whoa!" it's a roller coaster ride down the drraaaaain.

The end.

You've got to watch this trailer to the end. The fruit fly is my absolute favorite.


"When I grow up, I'm gonna wish, I had done more with my life sonny"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport