Love - the fuel for life

The midnight hour is at hand and sleep has taken a walk. I sit in bed punching away at the keys, hoping my  "neighbor" will not stir.
Andrea Bocelli radio plays in the back ground: gentle voices like Josh Groban and Aled Jones chip in but mostly, I can't sleep.
In theory I could close my eyes and drift away but my mind will not hush.

Today marks the beginning of a new year.

I'm thankful that;
I'm alive - a sinner saved by grace.
I'm loved.  My quirks make me want to hibernate in a dark cave - the filth too much for even me but I come home to a hug and shrills of excitement, then I'm reminded there is grace. It is not over. I can start a fresh with the next sun rise.

Love is the fuel that keeps this engine running.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

    The Peeping Petticoat

    A spin through Heathrow airport