May 27, 2009

A rose by any name...

I'm constantly changing my blog title - it's crazy!
I guess that says a lot about me; changing, searching, looking, longing ...

7 comments:

lulu said...

pursuing>>>>.i do that too but its okay its you and its a phase

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Me I failed to find one so I left it blank.

Anonymous said...

Hey girly!

I almost thought I was in the wrong place!:) Hope you have been keeping well.

Maya

Mary Ongwen said...

Lulu - Thanks dear I'm encouraged.

Mudamuli - Cool! I'm glad I'm not alone in this :-)

Maya - My dear, I'm glad you double checked, things change around here but I'm good.

Sleek said...

same here..i so thought i'd landed on another new blog

Tairebabs said...

like Maya and Sleek, I thought it was the wrong place when I saw O's blog. lol.

Shishi said...

O blog also got me confused but you can do whatever you want, its your spot, i keep changing mine but its coz the real pple in my life myt find me out, i just want to remain annoymous

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

20 Years, One Blog, Somewhere Between Here and Home

                                                      First year in Philladelphia--a pose next to Rocky Balboa statue from the famous movie ...