Wharton International Cultural Show

Hey, just wanted to give you a sneak peak into some of the interesting school events that "Whartonites" enjoyed this semester. They are not all about books you know and as the saying goes work without play makes Jack a dull boy.


I attended the Wharton International Cultural Show, aka WICS, it had dances from all around the world, it was amazing. After the show I kind of felt like I had been to each of the different countries just for the brief moment.








I'm a little biased here but I honestly think the African dance was the best, it got the most cheers (or may be I was cheering too loud to hear anything else). The guys as usual danced with rythm and such ease like all the moves came naturally to them and the ladies were colourful and African, I mean what can I say?!.




Check these out.





Comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport