I Want to Dance



When he says "May I have this dance"
I will gladly oblige

I want to get onto the dance floor and feel the rhythm in the soles of my feet
As it pumps to the beat of my heart
Takes me high into the realm of breathless allure
my body asks
my soul and my spirit thirst 
More energy, more thrust, more shake, 
Move, move, move
I want to hit that all time high under the spot light

He guides me with his strong arm
Moves his leg enough so I can lean on it
So I can turn on it
With his arm gentle but firm around my waist, I want to dance.

Dance till beads of sweat pour down my back leaving me drenched and exhilarated all at once.
I want to dance.

There's an applause 👏 
I didn't realize the audience☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport