Dallas World Aquarium

On Saturday, Sam, Mich and I visited the DWA - Dallas World Aquarium, dwazoo.
The place was buzzing with children and adults of all ages, you hardly had space to freely turn around.
Our first stop was the water fall, there were lots of people gathered there, there was lots of trees, a nice recreation of the jungle but really not that fascinating. So I ask Sam, what exactly is everybody looking at? because really this I could have seen back home in Makerere Kivulu or even Namaanve. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders, then he said, ' look the ducks', and I'm thinking yeah right! all the money we had spent just to see ...



Then as we walked on we saw one of Mich's favourite animals the Sloth, I thought, now that is cool. The animal has amazing eyes, you would think it had thick eye pencil, what some ladies would give to have that..., anyway.









Uh! no, those are not skirts that were dropped in the water, they are called fresh-water stingrays. Is God awesome or what?!



"Hey, guys stop pushing, I got here first, if you are behind just wait for your turn".

What do you know?, we finally caught up with Nemo and his dad, and it was Mich who sighted them first.



This is so orange, the flamingos I mean.



I put in the rest as jaribu, some sea creatures and the Antillean manate, enjoy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport