We own the moment.

Aah!

You look stunning!

I’m enthralled with the way your clothes fit perfectly; defining a man with purpose and vision, a man with style - dignified and playful all at once.

It’s refreshing to see your smile.

You bend ever so slightly and wrap me in your arms. Your cologne - subtle and crisp, smells heavenly. As I lay my head on your shoulder I wish time would hush, make no move, stay forever in this moment.

You whisper – “I've missed you” I respond, breathless, “me more”.

The strength in your hand as it envelops mine, firm but gentle confirms – “I care about you. I want to protect you”

My heart skips a beat, our eyes lock in a knowing gaze and we smile when our favorite song plays on the radio. We own the moment! Nobody feels the way we do. Fireworks and lightning engulf us at the same exact split second - simply blissful!

Just you and me baby! Just you and me.

Comments

  1. hmmm hmmm hmmmmm!!!:)

    May these 'heart skips'last forever!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know what to make of this...sensual, sweet...both

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport