Last Night

Last night the moon peeped through my open window
His smile lit my room
His rays sat gently on my naked frame

Last night the wind waltzed through my open window
Her breeze sent shivers down my back bone
Little goose bumps flowered this ebony skin

Last night I saw a fairy
Pretty beyond my simple words to describe
She sparkled from top to tiny toe
She a little bigger than my tiny finger
She skittered onto my shoulder and showered me in pixie dust
Mmm the aroma simple words do not articulate
Petals of lavender, peach, lilies, cherry pie, honeysuckle

I was young again
Fresh again
New again
Again
Last night
Candles
Butterflies
Flowers
Last night!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport