The Beautiful Chaos Of Happy Feet


I love it when I walk through the door and a little stray shoe lies in the corner.
When I can't fit my toes into my slipper because someones tiny ball rolled into the dark space to play it's own hide and seek. It bounces into the living room.

I love it when the dinning table is strewn with little toys, sometimes bent forward and other times backwards in a hap-hazard fashion.
It's the little art pieces piling on the table, the pink crayon laying forsaken on the kitchen floor. It's beautiful chaos.
I love this beautiful chaos, bursting with life. Little heart beats pump blood through little bodies. Learning, searching and exploring this vast universe without a care - sweet abandon.

Thank you Lord, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport