The keys,... again

You won't believe it but my keys went missing again and this time it seems to be for kips because I can't find them. I have chosen to leave Mich out of this because I honestly don't recall him tampering with them. How they have vanished all over a sudden is still a mystery to me, we have searched the house and this is day 3 we are talking about.
Mr.O was very unhappy with me and by the way he doesn't get this way very often, this time I think I really pushed it. Ok, so it isn't the first time I'm loosing them, nor is it the second, clearly he's had enough of that.

This afternoon I was given very serious instructions, go to the bank withdraw some money, get a new pair of keys cut and get a key-holder with a whistle, so that when the keys get misplaced we can just ... you guessed right, we can just whistle. I felt really terrible about the whole ordeal and sheepishly walked out the door with my tail between my legs, literally. On the other hand I was happy to walk out for a bit, kind of reminded me of the time we all brought bad reports home from school, my dad was upset and said we would have to go by train to the village as our punishment. I had mixed feelings, part of me was sorry I didn't do well but the other part was real excited about taking the train.
Anyway my first stop was the key cutter to find out how much it would cost, well it was about 2 dollars for both keys pssshhh!, I paid and had them done in a minute. The next thing was looking for a shop that had the key holders, wasn't very successful on that one. I went to the bank because I kind of figured Sam needed the money anyway, so withdrew some money. Around the corner from the bank is the Penn bookstore so I thought I would check in to see if they had the key holders. I found that they were serving hot chocolate and cookies at the entrance, that put a smile on my face but first I had to make sure it was free. I studied the people who were in the cue and noticed no one was paying for anything, yipeeee!!! I quickly got in line and served myself a hot cup of chocolate and a cookie. I didn't want to look too excited lest someone tapped me on the shoulder or called me back to put in my dimes. As I walked away it was pure joy in my heart God knew I needed that cup considering how cold it was outside.
I'm still looking for that specific key holder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport