Random thoughts

About two weeks ago, I was walking home with Mich when he came up with this interesting revelation, that it's only liars who are sent to the library. Do you get it?... liars - library.

After church, two Sundays back Sam, Mich and I went to Mac Donald's for lunch. We ordered a big mac, a kids meal and a big n'tasty burger respectively. Half way through my burger I gave up, it was so 'not tasty'. It seemed like they had sucked out all the juicy nutrients and then served me what used to be meat. Then they make up for it with all sorts of toppings- ketchup, mayonnaise e.t.c
The fries were miserable too, I don't know what they do to the Irish potatoes but they sure don't take like Irish (potatoes). They are so thin and dry, like the oil used drains the poor vegetables of their personality, and no, I'm not a 'meat-erian'.
I guess they are not to blame seeing as they have been sued in the past for 'making people fat'.
To date I haven't eaten a burger that comes close to the yummy stuff in Dominos UG. Those guys just know how to do it. If I'm going to eat a burger give me the real deal, not a sorry excuse.

Aah! it's spring break and we don't know what to do with the free week, can you imagine?!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport