Mothers day

Mich probably had the most fun on mothers day. He got to give both his mother and grandmother gifts.

He signed a card for grandma and when the time was right I signaled him to bring it out. He run out of the room shouting "happy grand mothers day!". Instead of giving grand ma the card, opened it and attempted to read what he had written, obviously it was more out of memory than anything else.

Then he went to get my present, he run out shouting "happy mothers day mummy!". Earlier in the week he told me how he had made me a wonderful present for me. He told me I would really like it because he had clearly put a lot of time into making it. I got to see it on Sunday and in a few words it was awesome!
A CD with colorful papers attached with glue, looked like flowers with different colors.


After giving out the presents, he gave us a coy look and asked "what about me?" like suddenly he had realised "hey! enough with giving out presents, I should be in on this".

The joy of a little boy running around excited to give out presents, makes being a mother worth the while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport