A silent birthday

June seems to be the most important month in my life - Sam's birthday, our anniversary, my birthday...

Today I remember the birth of Nziiza. Everything is still fresh in my mind like it happened yesterday and yet it also feels like a distant memory, don't know if that makes sense. When I talked about the blessings that God has given Sam and I in the seven years of marriage I only mentioned Mich but indeed it includes Nziiza and Kwizera too.

Did I tell you we are in Dallas at the moment?, well we are. Trying to scout around for an apartment for when we come in the fall. As usual Dallas is blazing, not only in temperature but in style and fashion, again I find myself under dressed most of the time.
We are living right across from the Galleria Dallas (huge shopping mall) with fashion names like - Saks Fifth Avenue, Kenneth Cole, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitto, Gucci, lots of restaurants and play areas for kids. The one thing that is missing in this perfect picture is the money, Sam encouraged me to go feast my eyes, apparently it will feed the shopping craving in me :-( .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport