Classes

I have probably given you the impression that Wharton is a very intense and stressful school, well it is. Quite frankly I can't get over some of the interesting stories Sam shares with me.
One example, this guy is late for his class, he walks in and the lecture is already in session. Now you would think he would try to sneak in with out taking attention off the lecturer but no, he makes his way to the front row of the class, shuffling past students here and there. The lecturer can't believe it, she stops talking and waits for him to settle down, the class is obviously very quiet at this point. Then the guy after settling down says something like "please proceed with the lecture".
Shocking I tell you, I wonder how the lecturer felt after that, but I know that his fellow students will always remember him.

The other day, Sam told me how they were "playing" with Lego's in one of the lecture session. Lego's?? yeah Lego's, apparently it's not only Mich who has a fancy for them. That must have been a very exciting class, I also think it would be quite hard to forget what was being taught in that lecture. In one of my earlier posts I told you how they were told to read Asterix, now it's Lego's, hmmm I wonder what will come next, Elmo?
Now if only Makerere would borrow a leaf ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport