Snow Flakes

Give thanks to the Lord, our God and King
His love endures forever
For He is good He is above all things
His love endures forever
Sing Praise, Sing Praise

Forever God is Faithful
Forever God is Strong
Forever God is with us
Forever!

This song has been on my heart all week and it has been a nourishment to my spirit.
I haven't felt like blogging much lately, I think I'm going through a quiet phase of seeing God's goodness and just hiding it in my heart. Kind of feels like a retreat for refueling.

Mich and I went to visit with a friend today and on our way there it begun to snow ever so lightly. We were excited!, Mich has been waiting for snow for a long time, not to say that we were not enjoying the "warm winter". As the flakes came down I couldn't help but marvel at God's wonderful works, it looked beautiful. Even though it was really cold the excitement on peoples faces was literaly shining through. Almost everyone I came across was either saying "it's snowing!" or "is it snowing?" kind of like it was a new greeting, you know, like "Happy New Year!".

From the rising to the setting sun
His love endures forever
By the Grace of God we will carry on
His love endures for ever
Sing Praise, Sing Praise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport