Emergency

Yayaya!!!! this past week has been absolutely crazy and quite honestly that is an understatement.
I had a rough night on Monday hardly slept because my legs were almost feeling numb and very uncomfortable, it was a strange feeling and hard to explain. It like started on it's own.
Tuesday morning I was still dealing with the strange feeling and still trying to figure out what was going on. As the day wore on things only got worse, now by back was in severe pain, I had to spend of the day lying down. Sam came home late that evening and we kind of talked about it, I decided to sleep early, got to bed but the pain only just intensified. I had thought of going in to see the doctor earlier in the day but I was not up to moving with Mich and all his energy.
My legs were feeling numb especially from thighs up, my back was on fire, my stomach was boiling and there was no position that felt comfortable. Then I thought this is probably how people pass on, you know short illnesses and boom they are gone. I told Sam I couldn't handle it any more we had to go to the hospital. This was about 11:30pm, we called a cub and headed to the hospital. You will not believe this but I was not able to see a doctor until 3:00am, by this point I was just groaning. I explained to the doctor how I felt, she took blood samples but the waiting process was not simple. The pain was still intense, but what did I think? that as soon as I saw the doctor the pain would disappear??, well I just wanted to get rid of the pain.

I had an ultra sound and pelvic scan and they couldn't find the source of the pain, that was very disconcerting. Meanwhile by the time I was through with all these procedures it was 6am. Sam is out in the waiting area all this time, I can't communicate with him because there is no network in the building, strange!. I finally get a chance to go out and meet him, give him an update and tell him he might as well go home I would come later.
I get back to the doctors office and ask, ok since there is nothing exactly wrong (I'm wasn't sure if that was good or bad news) how can I get rid of this excruciating pain?. I was advised to take Tylenol and that was all.
The Tylenol worked, but I have had to take it everyday to keep sane; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Today I'm feeling a little better, the pain has been moving all over, one day it would be the lower back, then the upper back, then my left side and then my shoulders, aaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Sounds serious!
    Perhaps you should get a second opinion. Is it a muscular pain, or a bone pain?
    Praying for you!
    love
    K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport