Awkward

So I go to pick Mich up from school today, I open the door and see one of my little friends - a girl who is as cute as a button. Her face lights up when I walk in the door, I give her a wide smile and wave.
Seconds later I notice one of the male teachers a few meters behind her waving back at me with a weird look on his face. Shoot!
I believe he thought I was smiling and waving at him but couldn't figure out why I was so happy. Anyway I immediately darted into the lunch room which, thank goodness was just where it needed to be.
I'm hoping he doesn't think I've gone crazy or something.

The scene keeps playing in my mind, clearly I'm not over it. I felt embarrassed but I can't explain that I was waving at my little friend, then again I don't need to, it was just awkward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport