Bowling with Cohort E

At Wharton the students are divided into cohorts I guess we can refer to them as classes, I believe the range from A to J or something like that. Sam is in cohort E and this week they decided to have a little fun so they went bowling. Mich and I tagged along, we were the only family there but that was alright, we had a great time.





This was my second time to go bowling and I'm beginning to think I should have taken it on as my sport, it's not too late right?! I got there and found Sam was playing with two other guys who were bowling gurus' after a while he asked me to play in his turn and I was striking helplessly, (striking means hitting all pins at once), so I managed to raise our grades. Some two other girls joined in and that made things so much easier for me, half the time their balls ended in the alley.
Bowling is fun, I had even more fun knowing that I was rubbing shoulders with these extremely brilliant people and I was able to catch a bit of attention. I was just thinking to my self, I might not be as extremely brilliant but it's cool to know that I can compete in another area.
Mich had a wonderful time, fortunately the balls were about as heavy as he was so we didn't have mistakes of people being hit. Everybody loved him, at some point he was bar attendant, at another he was on someones shoulders, dancing, laughing just being the blessing that he is.

Comments

  1. Hey bowling queen!!
    Glad that you guys are having a fab time!
    Sam and Mich look lovely. Doesn't Sam ever put on weight - I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport