Birthday Boy

Today is Mich's 4th birthday. It's amazing how fast time goes by.

So I reminded him about his birthday last night and he was really excited. He said "mummy, I thought my birthday would never come". He has certainly been waiting a long time, what with all the parties he has been attending.

When asked what he wanted for his birthday he said sugar, sweets and cake. I found that hillarious and yet very sincere, those are the things he loves.
Lately the sugar bowl has been disappearing from the kitchen cupboard, then it appears under bed covers, what do you know???

Just before I left his room he said, "but I need some presents", so I asked, like what? he said "uhmm, like a parashooter", don't ask me what that is because Sam and I are still trying to decode that one. The more farmiliar things were, a submarine (whatever for?), spiderman, batman and the power rangers.

We gave him a good surprise this morning, snuck into his room and just as he was stiring we begun to sing.




Then he got to share his cake with his class mates.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Mich!
    You were only born the other day!
    How quickly time flies by!
    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport