Music

It's amazing what happens when you purpose to look for God in the daily hustles of life.
Last week I went by the Penn book store, I wanted to check out what music they had and to get an idea of how much I would spend. I found a few of the artists I was looking for but I'd not spend less than $50 on all the music. It's not a bad idea to dream, I thought well, some day I will get the music.
I was looking at Martha Munizzi, India Arie, MercyMe, Chris Tomlin and some the more recent Hillsong United.

Today I was rushing off to pick Mich and on the way I saw some CD's that had been thrown by the side of the road. I thought it would do me no harm to check them out and besides there was no one around so I did my business real fast. Interesting!, I found Martha Munizzi's "The best is yet to come", Fred Hammond's "Somethin' 'bout love", WOW 1999, and India Arie's Testimony Volume 1 and 2.

This is so cool, I'm blessed. Everyday Jesus reminds me how much He cares. I'd like to think that each of these album titles are messages for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport