June Bride

"Oh, they say when you marry in June,
You're a bride all your life.
And the bridegroom who marries in June
Gets a sweetheart for a wife".



Yeeey! It's 8 years today since Sam and I made the oath "to have and to hold" .
For better for worse - yup
For richer for poorer - that too
In sickness and in health - we came through

I'm always delighted when the month of June rolls around. It's not only a mark that the year is almost half way done but birthdays and anniversaries are here. Sam and I couldn't have gotten married or been born in a better month.

Our love grows And on Christ the Solid Rock we stand.

There is so much to say and yet this time I'm sort of speechless. But I thank God for His presence in our lives, the gift of Mich and the way He watches over our marriage.

I give God the glory!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:10 AM

    Congratulations my dear on your 8th Anniversary! May God continue to bless your marriage and may all your aspirations as husband and wife be fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. petesmama1:26 AM

    Happy anniversary girl; I wish you love. Be a bride all your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mary, congratulations. Your blog makes me read it, it is captivating. I just go on and on... instead of doing my research. I will blame you if there are any delays! And Sam ofcourse.

    Enjoy 8 years, we are right behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 years. Wow. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 years....congs girl.....

    have a lovely month and then so many good years to come....in BLISS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just coz he saw you first...

    Just playing
    Major strides MamaMich!
    Enjoi it every step of the way
    God's surely with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allow me add a zero to the eight beautiful years yu have enjoyed in marriage. 80years in marriage wont hurt; shall they.

    When i grow up, i'll also be a June groom.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Mary and Sam and Mich

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY!!
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys.
    Had a fantastic day and looking forward to another fabulous year of marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Be blessed...may many more happy years come your way

    ReplyDelete
  12. Banange, I have now decided I am a June bride.

    Happy anniversary. Thank God for the years He has given you and look forward to many more. May God well and truly bless you and yours.

    June it is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary my darling......and happy birthday too...i cant wait for when i write such a post....pray for me too....
    have a great month..xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks some more, very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport