Visitors

This past weekend has been so much fun. We spent it with Lilian and Rose coming from Baltimore and Temple respectively.
Lilian is an old friend who I met through Olga and from spending time with the navigators. She is studying for her masters degree at Johns Hopkins. I met Rose here through a mutual friend, Jackie, she is also studying for her masters degree at Temple University. Both Lilian and Rose are part of the Navigators.














I invited Lilian for the weekend and found out that she knew Rose, it was fun having both of them over.
Because it's really cold we were not able to do much outdoors. That wasn't much of an issue, being Ugandans, sitting at home and talking is just as good or even better.

It was a coincidence that they came the very weekend I was scheduled to share my testimony in church. It was so heartwarming to look into the congregation and see their faces, it made me feel more at home.

Earlier in the month, we had lunch with Mark and Eva. Mark is a first year student at Wharton, he is Kenyan and is married to Eva. Eva and I went to the same college, so it was nice seeing her after such a longtime. This is a small big world.


We had a swell time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport