Who am I?

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart.

Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.

Casting Crowns

Comments

  1. I like casting crowns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the kids at the school where I teach are going to sing that song for Easter! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never forget the first time I heard this song. It was in 2006, and I remember bending over, eyes closed and a tear running down my cheek. Have you seen the video performed by a group of kids on youtube? I will search for the link and send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAszVJe4uoY&feature=PlayList&p=14EB20318E94290E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11

    There you go. I would also post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport