The Val' party

You know? I found out that valentines day is sweet after all, (quite apart from all the candy), it's a fun day in children's lives.I have decided that it's best enjoyed in pre-k and kindergarten after that things take a different turn.
Mich had a valentines party at his school today, you should have seen his classroom. It was decorated with all sorts of cute things, balloons, flowers, candy, red ribbons, candy, oh and candy :-). Mich said "mummy on valentines day you get so many candies, you can't even eat them all in one day". True, I nodded to that.
All the kids were dressed in red except my main man (too much maalo on our part), thankfully he didn't notice, he was really excited about the day.
Mich got some interesting presents, I thought they were creative, cute and curious.


This one for example was from one of the boys in his class, thankfully there is nothing more to it.

This was another one from a boy. Interesting... they are just pictures right?

Happy Valentines

Comments

  1. socks...

    I smiled...

    Happy Valentines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:23 PM

    I have hahad, Mich at 4 got more presents than me. Kaale.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UG - Happy Valentines to you too. I hope there was some magic.

    3TOC - Send your address, I could post some candy over but sensing that you are in the "teeth" industry I don't think it's such a good idea no? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport