Revelation Song

Filled with wonder, Awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your Name
Jesus, Your Name is Power
Breath, and Living Water
Such a marvelous mystery
Yeah...

(Chorus)
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come, yeah
With all creation I sing:Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything, And – I - will - adore You!

We sang this song in worship today and I can't begin to explain the power that was released.
The freedom, the praise, the worship from my heart. I didn't come to church psyched and even singing this song didn't feel ooey gooey - it felt that the Holy Spirit was singing it through me.
Talk about a higher power.
(This might sound gibberish but there is no other way to explain it)
Certain lyrics are God inspired more than you could ever know - it's like the words themselves are so potent that saying them makes all the difference.

God, you are awesome.
I love you, I praise you, I adore you - above all.
You reign in glory and power, who can ever compare with you?

Break down the walls
Melt all the barriers to loving you and living for you
I want to be with you Lord

Part the waters,
Pave the way from here to you.
You are awesome and I love you.
Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport