Wrong day

Today started really late for me, seeing as Mich and I slept very late and were paying this morning.
I was only able to leave the house about 1pm to run a few errands and also attend an introductory class on "Dance", I had been looking forward to joining this dance club so I made sure I had the location and time right. At 3pm the scheduled time for the class I call Sam to confirm the location of the lecture. I get there about 5 mins late, class is already in session, seats are all taken, people are standing at the back. I listen for a few minutes and figure something is definately wrong, for starters the person giving the lecture has a dog with her and she is discussing types of dogs and how they are not dangerous. This has nothing to do with dance thats for sure. I take some time and look around the class and they all have name tags and its a very serious setting. By this point Mich is restless and I'm getting abit uncomfortable seeing as I'm standing there with a little boy, I must have looked ridiculous, anyway I decide to go and do other things because really....!!!!!
Sam comes home and I tell him the story, he cant believe it, he is certain I went to the wrong class but no it was not the wrong class and the time was just right, I mean it wasnt like the previous class was running late or anything, and anyway that doesnt happen here.

I checked my mail afew minutes ago and discovered that the meeting is tomorrow not today uhuh hehehe....

Comments

  1. I can just see that! I imagine someone in that crowd was probably thinking that you were planning on dog-training poor Mich... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha!! Hilarious - just seeing this comment. Mich needed training of a different kind.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport