Asterix in Marketing??

The other day Sam came home with an Asterix and Obelix comic streak, he said their marketing professor had recommended that they read it. Is that cool or what?, I'm thinking I should enroll at Wharton I mean this must be a lot of fun reading comic streaks and all. I was just thinking that whatever is being taught would stick in my mind for a long time, and even in the exam room I would probably be able to remember the points just from the comic book. Its interesting the things that sper us on, or trigger off our thinking.

I haven't told you about our wierd neighbour, well lets just say we never see him during day time. The front part of his house looks desolate, a passerby would probably conclude that no one lives there except for his very hairy cat that is always sitting and sleeping on the front porch. At 1am in the morning, we hear him watering his plants, his garden is outside our bedroom window. You can imagine the startle I used to get hearing noises outside and when I looked I would see his white hair, that was scary until I got used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport