It was all good

I was so glad that I made it to church yesterday and was part of the worship team. I had a great time in God's presence, I loved the songs, all of which are on my list of favourites. There was no sermon as such but one of the church members shared her testimony and that was awesome. I got asked once or twice if I was fine now, 'no more headaches?', "I'm cool" that was just a one off. I actually discovered that my headache was a result of fatigue, I took Mich to the zoo that saturday and we spent a lot of time moving around. I got Mich something to eat and forgot I needed some energy too, so by the end of the day my body couldn't take it anymore.

Cell group was great too, it was certainly larger this time, from about 8 to 13 that meant the number of children increased too. The first meeting had Mich and Ian, this time round it was Mich, Ian, Elizabeth,Andrew and 2 babies. There was absolute chaos at the beginning, I think they were shocked to see all the other little faces on what they considered their turf. There was lots of pulling of toys, pushing, and crying to say the least. What made it worse was the fact that they were all meant to play together in a small room. So while the adults settled down to study we could hear wails on the other side, I felt for the baby sitter. Everytime one of the parents went in to console their little one the crying increased. I thought this wasn't going to work but what do you know?, after a while they calmed down and played together so by the time cell was through none of them wanted to leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitante Primary School Circa the 1980's

The Peeping Petticoat

A spin through Heathrow airport